reviewing ISY backups to see disabled programs?

piconut

I recently moved from v4.x to v5.0.14 and in the transition, it enabled programs that were previously disabled.  Is there any way to open old v4 ISY backups to see which programs were disabled before I upgraded? 

I tried unzipping a v4 backup and then unzipping the uuid... backup inside of that, but I just get an error when trying to extract it.  I was hoping it would be some sort of text file that I could open to find previously disabled programs.  Thanks for your help.

1 hour ago, piconut said:

I recently moved from v4.x to v5.0.14 and in the transition, it enabled programs that were previously disabled.  Is there any way to open old v4 ISY backups to see which programs were disabled before I upgraded? 

I tried unzipping a v4 backup and then unzipping the uuid... backup inside of that, but I just get an error when trying to extract it.  I was hoping it would be some sort of text file that I could open to find previously disabled programs.  Thanks for your help.

There's no way to determine which programs were disabled other than loading your previous version 4 firmware then making a list of the disabled programs.

In the future your can copy all your programs to a file by clicking on the "My Programs" folder then click on copy folder to clipboard. You can then paste into a word processor. That will give you a list of all your programs and their data, and will indicate which programs were enabled or disabled.

1 hour ago, piconut said:

It works with 7-Zip to unzip it.

Archived