When will the new firmware be released?

Blackbird

Is there a list of all the new features, Im mostly interested in the integration with eecobee
Ecobee requires a third party website api bridge software running on another CPU, usually an RPi.

NodeLink and Polyglot can both perform that function for you and stuff the information into your ISY like a native device, as well as control your your stats

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

After the updrade I cant get any program to work.  Even new simple programs like open a door and a light goes on.  Even if I click "run Then" it doesn't work  Most program icons are yellow.  When I right click on the main program folder and click status, there is a lot of status that says "Out of Memory" in yellow and activity shows "Not Loaded"

2 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

And polyglot cloud also requires a pc or RPI?  Sorry im clueless to node servers, polyglot, polyglot cloud and Nodelink

Polyglot cloud does not require a PC or RPI to run. You will need a computer to access the Polyglot Cloud dashboard. The dashboard is to Polyglot cloud as the admin console is to the ISY

And polyglot cloud also requires a pc or RPI?  Sorry im clueless to node servers, polyglot, polyglot cloud and Nodelink

Polyglot is not in the 'cloud'. Polyglot is a piece of software that runs on another computer, usually an RPi. Your computer and no cloud required. You are independent of other parties.

It provides a base software that many code writers have created plug in software to allow your ISY to talk to Ethernet style hardware like stats, and RGB lighting.

Nodelink does the same.

The ISY Portal is a cloud service that you pay subscription fees for and can bridge your Alexa or google home cloud services through to your ISY and works extremely well.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, larryllix said:

Polyglot is not in the 'cloud'.

It is now, and it's located at: https://polyglot.isy.io/

It's limited to devices that have cloud based APIs: https://polyglot.isy.io/store

Devices currently available are: Nest thermostats, Ecobee thermostats, Honeywell Total Connect thermostats, Ambient weather stations, WeatherFlow weather stations (there are also two WeatherFlow nodeservers that can be entirely local) and Solar Edge solar panels. 

It requires and active UDI Portal account, I believe.

There are several other good candidates for inclusion to Polyglot cloud, notably CAO Wireless Tags, among others.

For folks who don't want to maintain another CPU and have devices with cloud based APIs, this should be perfect.

Archived