disable a purchased module

I've searched here and can't get anywhere near an answer.  I mistakenly tried a 30 day free trial app MobilincX not realizing it was a $10/month subscription.  Then it wouldn't work as my eKeypadISY app simply worked after finding my ISY.  (I just recently after years have figured out how to neatly organize it)

MobilincX required a purchase right away of a $1 basic portal of some kind, and once it found my ISY it bombarded me with a screen icon for every keypadlinc button, and they do nothing.  I am not ready for diving into another app or paying $10/month for one so I canceled my trial subscription but I see no way to disable/delete this $1 portal enabling module to mobilinc.

I paid $20 once for eKeypadISY 5 years ago.  How do I disable or delete this software module?  TIA!

8 minutes ago, lilyoyo1 said:

I believe you would need to contact mobility c as UDI has nothing to do with 3rd party stuff. 

The $10/month Mobilinc subscription is Mobilinc. That can be cancelled in-app I believe.

The $1 portal enabling module is a UDI item - and UDI would be able to help there.

Archived