Ambient Weather NS

No data just for the new sensor that I added. It shows at "Sensor 1" in the NS and AC but temperature reading is "1" and all of the other fields (i.e. humidity, feels like) are blank. I restarted the NS multiple times and deleted and reinstalled it in both the same and different slots and I still get the same problem.

6 hours ago, oneklakes said:

No data just for the new sensor that I added. It shows at "Sensor 1" in the NS and AC but temperature reading is "1" and all of the other fields (i.e. humidity, feels like) are blank. I restarted the NS multiple times and deleted and reinstalled it in both the same and different slots and I still get the same problem.

What version are you running.  There's different versions and I know the @bpwwer also has an Ambient Weather nodeserver so we need to determine which NS you're running and the version.  If you can attach the logs those will be needed to see what the problem may be.

48 minutes ago, oneklakes said:

I'm running your NS version 0.1.35 on Firmware 5.3.3. I've restarted the NS this morning and have attached the log file from the time it started up.

I really appreciate your help on this! 

ambientweather-0021b90243c7-11 (2).txt 114.85 kB · 0 downloads

Are you running this on Polisy or on Polyglot cloud?  Based on the log error this is running in Polyglot Cloud.  It's throwing a key error during processing of the output.  

2022-01-08 18:38:46,028 [Controller] [INFO ] Updating Driver ec629b6wnd - GV1: 2.68 uom: 48
    self.run()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/threading.py", line 865, in run
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/threading.py", line 917, in _bootstrap_inner
    self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
    self.shortPoll()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pgc_interface/pgc_interface.py", line 795, in _parseInput
  File "./ambientweather-poly.py", line 55, in shortPoll
  File "./ambientweather-poly.py", line 319, in ambient_weather_update
    self.ambient_weather_update()
    self.nodes[naddr].setDriver('GV2', last_data['maxdailygust'])
KeyError: 'ec629b6fl'

4 minutes ago, oneklakes said:

Running on Polygot cloud.

That's what it looked like.

I recommend you check if @bpwwerAmbient Poly runs in PGC as well.  We combined the NS and his version is what is supported.  My version of Ambient Weather needs to be removed from the NS store listing and then possibly some renaming if Bob wants.

Just now, simplextech said:

That's what it looked like.

I recommend you check if @bpwwerAmbient Poly runs in PGC as well.  We combined the NS and his version is what is supported.  My version of Ambient Weather needs to be removed from the NS store listing and then possibly some renaming if Bob wants.

His NS does have a PGC version so I will check with him. Thanks a bunch for looking into this since I know you moved on to other projects.

7 minutes ago, oneklakes said:

His NS does have a PGC version so I will check with him. Thanks a bunch for looking into this since I know you moved on to other projects.

Please do check with him as he has been supporting the weather services much more than I have been.  He and I discussed a while ago about combining them and reducing duplicates/confusion of certain nodeservers to simplify options and support.

Archived