ISYand Polyglot newbe

lurlette

Can someone please explain how to setup Polyglot in a more newbe way,like for some people that's never done it before.Like whats got o be installed on the Raspberry side and what got to be installed on the ISY side.Thanks (I know there is a video on it but that's for more advanced users.)

To be honest, the videos make it extremely simple. If anything it's the simplist way.

After watching them, if the process is still too complicated, I would recommend purchasing UDI'S new controller Polisy as it would be the best path for you to take. @simplextechhas an image hes testing which may help you get Polyglot on a raspberry pie. I would definitely try that route as well.

30 minutes ago, lurlette said:

Can someone please explain how to setup Polyglot in a more newbe way,like for some people that's never done it before.Like whats got o be installed on the Raspberry side and what got to be installed on the ISY side.Thanks (I know there is a video on it but that's for more advanced users.)

I'll send you the link to the Raspberry Pi image I've been working on.  It's functional but doesn't have ALL THE GOODIES I want to include in it... not yet... but it is a base rPi Buster image with Polyglot pre-installed.

Archived