Right-click problem on first/last device/scene in tree

ergodic

As my "My Lighting" list has grown larger, I'm finding I now have a problem getting a right-click context menu to appear for either the last or first item in the tree. I can highlight it, just not get the context menu. Even with the item highlighted using a keyboard right-click doesn't do it. If I fiddle around with right-click/contexts on the ones above or below I can eventually get one to work.

It is pretty clear this is a UI or Java interface issue of some sort as occasionally I will see a context menu flash before disappearing. (I am running 2.7.6). I added a "zzz" scene which shows at the bottom; new scenes will appear below it but I can close and reopen the app to get it moved up above zzz. A workaround like this for the top item isn't readily apparent to me. Possibly a menu item could be added to replicate the right-click/context options?

I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this? Maybe something related to my own video or mouse settings or something, but nothing else has a problem on this machine. I have cleared the Java cache several times.

Archived