Anyway to customize IO On/Off Responses?

mike123456789

I doubt there is functionality for this now, but I think it would be a good feature to be able to select what on means and what off means coming from the IO Linc.

Example: I have both of my garage doors on IO Lincs. Instead of the sensors showing on and off, I think it would be nice to customize that somehow and make them say open and closed.

It always takes me a few seconds to remember how I set them up and this would give me one less thing to have rattling around in my head.

Let me know,

Mike

Hi Mike,

I actually like this idea. I would like to add it to our list of requirements (low priority).

Thanks so very much.

With kind regards,

Michel

I doubt there is functionality for this now, but I think it would be a good feature to be able to select what on means and what off means coming from the IO Linc.

Example: I have both of my garage doors on IO Lincs. Instead of the sensors showing on and off, I think it would be nice to customize that somehow and make them say open and closed.

It always takes me a few seconds to remember how I set them up and this would give me one less thing to have rattling around in my head.

Let me know,

Mike