Network resource

davidn70

Hello,

I have purchased the network module and have set up a network resource. I can click on the Test button and things work as expected. I am unable to figure out how to use it in a program. I looked at the example in the forums of how to control a Panasonic Camera. It appears I should be able to use "Resource" as an action in the Then clause of my program. I have no option do to so...

Please advise....

Thanks!

David

David:

Go to this thread... http://forum.universal-devices.com/viewtopic.php?t=2762&highlight=panasonic

I have been using the resource in my ISY very well with this for some time. I only wish the gentleman who started this resource would come up with some others. In the olden days, i would have to log into each camera (6) and manually set each to motion on/off. Now with the push of one Insteon button, ISY sets my home to AWAY mode (including the cameras). Too cool. I'm going to watch this thread and hope that you too will benefit from this add-on. I also hope that the author comes up with some other useful things for the cameras.

aLf

Archived