Bored at home!!!

larryllix

7 minutes ago, larryllix said:

OK. Let me change the wording to USA then. :) 

I don't care just don't insult Carl's Jr!!! :) I miss Carl's Jr. we don't have them on the East Coast :( closest thing is a "Hardy's" and it's not the same and there isn't one of those even close to me either :(

12 minutes ago, simplextech said:

I don't care just don't insult Carl's Jr!!! :) I miss Carl's Jr. we don't have them on the East Coast :( closest thing is a "Hardy's" and it's not the same and there isn't one of those even close to me either :(

Never heard of the place. Send some!!
Hardy's was the first place I ever had a lettuce wrap. Being celiac and refusing the gluten poisoned bun, they offered me a lettuce wrap on my burger. It was awesome but no Hardy's in Canada. Strange how not eating a burger with a knife and fork, makes all the difference in taste.

3 minutes ago, larryllix said:

Never heard of the place. Send some!!
Hardy's was the first place I ever had a lettuce wrap. Being celiac and refusing the gluten poisoned bun, they offered me a lettuce wrap on my burger. It was awesome but no Hardy's in Canada. Strange how not eating a burger with a knife and fork, makes all the difference in taste.

I can't send any!!! I can't get any!!! It's all on the West Coast! :(

15 hours ago, simplextech said:

Hardee's.....I owed you one. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived