I/O Linc

flsenior

ISY 994i with over 40 dual and single band devices across 2 phases.  The installation has been in place since 2014.  The I/O linc in question is not on the same phase as the ISY, however, there is an Access Point 2443 on the same I/O linc a few feet away.

My I/O linc that controls a water shutoff valve has stopped responding.  I have exchanged the Access Point  with a range extender (no change).  I also moved the I/O to the same phase as the ISY and there were no communication issues.

I depressed the "set" button on the PLM, Access Point and the I/O linc and allowed the devices to run for 3 minutes.  I then depressed the set buttons on the same 3 devices.  No communication once again to the I/O linc.

There have been no changes to the system or additions of appliances, etc. to the house.  During my testing I turned off all devices in the house that are connected to filter lincs. 

Any suggestions for further testing?

50 minutes ago, flsenior said:

ISY 994i with over 40 dual and single band devices across 2 phases.  The installation has been in place since 2014.  The I/O linc in question is not on the same phase as the ISY, however, there is an Access Point 2443 on the same I/O linc a few feet away.

My I/O linc that controls a water shutoff valve has stopped responding.  I have exchanged the Access Point  with a range extender (no change).  I also moved the I/O to the same phase as the ISY and there were no communication issues.

I depressed the "set" button on the PLM, Access Point and the I/O linc and allowed the devices to run for 3 minutes.  I then depressed the set buttons on the same 3 devices.  No communication once again to the I/O linc.

There have been no changes to the system or additions of appliances, etc. to the house.  During my testing I turned off all devices in the house that are connected to filter lincs. 

Any suggestions for further testing?

when you manually tap the iolinc, does it work?

• 1 month later...

Archived