PLM, Multile Motion Sensors into programming mode how ?

This evening in attempts to troubleshoot my ongoing communication issues I did a reset of my PLM. I noticed on doing a restore of the PLM the ISY tells you to put your RemoteLinc or Motion Sensor/TriggerLinc into programming mode.

What do you do with multiple Motion Sensors ? As soon as I try to put the 2nd one into program mode the first one stops blinking for program mode and appears to have made link with the second motion sensor.

Thanks

Hi junkycosmos,

The best thing to do is to just put one in programming mode. Let ISY do it's restore (and it will report that it failed for the one not in programming mode). When the process is finished, right mouse click on your motion sensors that have not been restored and click on Restore Device.

Having the Event Viewer on will help tremendously in figuring out what ISY is trying to do. Since ISY tries to do everything three times before quitting, you can use the Event Viewer to figure out which motion sensor ISY is trying to restore and then put it in programming mode. You have about 10 to 15 seconds before ISY considers the device offline.

With kind regards,

Michel

This evening in attempts to troubleshoot my ongoing communication issues I did a reset of my PLM. I noticed on doing a restore of the PLM the ISY tells you to put your RemoteLinc or Motion Sensor/TriggerLinc into programming mode.

What do you do with multiple Motion Sensors ? As soon as I try to put the 2nd one into program mode the first one stops blinking for program mode and appears to have made link with the second motion sensor.

Thanks

Archived