How to Include Z-Wave+ Wall Plug into ISY994i ZW+ IR PRO?

atilla

I have an ISY994i ZW+ IR PRO device with the information given below;
isy994-info.png.651d245759f5e1c0b7c79f0b559ccef5.png

And I have a Z-Wave+ wall plug (You can check from here)

I want to include my Z-Wave+ wall plug into my isy994 device. I have tried "Receive (Learn Mode)" option but it stopped itself whenever I tried. The output is like given below;
learn-mode-output.png.18ed38dfafdf799edd7d3569489eae6b.png

Then I have tried "Add/Include a Z-Wave Device" option but I did not get any reaction, it was just continue to listening and did not find my wall plug at all. The output is like given below;
include-zwave.png.d936a3f38703a5c90cf80904ada837e5.png

Before I tried to "Add/Include a Z-Wave Device" option, I have also tried to "Upgrade Z-Wave Firmware" for any possibilities, but the upgrade also failed. Installed Z-Wave version on my isy994 device is 6.81.00 by the way. The output is like given below;
zwave-upgrade-error.png.2a20b4274f5e715d86fc69b403505a5a.png

I have also followed the instructions of my wall plug and everything is as it should be.

Do you have any ideas how to include my wall plug to my isy994 device?

Try excluding the device and then try including the device again. Sometimes excluding the device is necessary before the device can be included. How far is the device from your ISY? You may need to move the device closer to the ISY to include it.

3 minutes ago, dbuss said:

Try excluding the device and then try including the device again. Sometimes excluding the device is necessary before the device can be included. How far is the device from your ISY? You may need to move the device closer to the ISY to include it.

Thanks for your response dbuss.

I have take a look at the similar questions on the forum and I have tried a couple of time to exclude the device before. But it did not make any change. Also I have read about the z-wave range issues so, the devices are really close to each other.

1 hour ago, atilla said:

So, do you have any other Z-Wave device suggestion that fits well with ISY994i ZW+ IR PRO?

Where did you purchase your product from? It should not have been sold if you're here in the US. If you're in the US, any zwave product sold on Amazon would work. Just search for the products you're looking for

2 minutes ago, lilyoyo1 said:

Where did you purchase your product from? It should not have been sold if you're here in the US. If you're in the US, any zwave product sold on Amazon would work. Just search for the products you're looking for

I'm not living in the US and many of the products I'm looking on Amazon are operating on European frequencies.  I just want to learn if there is a well fit device that suggested by the community.

Archived