Release 5.3.3 Test Build - OUTDATED

Chris Jahn

39 minutes ago, Teken said:

@MrBill

Yup, it was a browser issue . . . ?‍♂️

Yeah, I've had issues with Chrome just blinking on PDF downloads sometimes. It's not all the time and it's been the last several builds of Chrome. Usually have to open link as a new window and refresh and it will download properly. Then if I reboot the system usually it works. Just most days it's never a good time to reboot the computer. 

I've just started using Firefox again and have enjoyed it some. I can't bring myself to using Edge since it's based on Chromium. 

Glad it was browser issue. Simple solution!

17 minutes ago, Geddy said:

Yeah, I've had issues with Chrome just blinking on PDF downloads sometimes. It's not all the time and it's been the last several builds of Chrome. Usually have to open link as a new window and refresh and it will download properly. Then if I reboot the system usually it works. Just most days it's never a good time to reboot the computer. 

I've just started using Firefox again and have enjoyed it some. I can't bring myself to using Edge since it's based on Chromium. 

Glad it was browser issue. Simple solution!

You pretty much nailed every point I was going to make! ? ? I was really hoping this release was going to resolve the write fails icon - it hasn't! ?

• 3 weeks later...

Email Fatal Error...

When trying to add smtp.office365.com to the SMTP settings application crashes and ISY reboots.

Antivirus disabled.

Had to quickly remove the settings on re-launch to prevent the re-boot.

F/W & UI v5.3.3

ISY994i PRO

Java 8 build 1.8.0_301-b09

2 hours ago, rchorowitz said:

Email Fatal Error...

When trying to add smtp.office365.com to the SMTP settings application crashes and ISY reboots.

Antivirus disabled.

Had to quickly remove the settings on re-launch to prevent the re-boot.

F/W & UI v5.3.3

ISY994i PRO

Java 8 build 1.8.0_301-b09

Have you followed the server side instructions?   Does an error end up in the ISY error log before the crash?  Have you had smtp.office365.com working with the ISY before?   Microsoft requires some extra steps to use the outgoing mail server.

19 minutes ago, MrBill said:

Have you followed the server side instructions?   Does an error end up in the ISY error log before the crash?  Have you had smtp.office365.com working with the ISY before?   Microsoft requires some extra steps to use the outgoing mail server.

To the best of my ability, yes.  I can use the SMTP with other devices like printers and such....

No errors or messages from ISY.

Just crashes or hangs.

If I remove the email info while the UI is loading (and save it), the ISY runs as expected.

Archived