Can't backup ISY on Firmware v5.3.0

JSylvia007

Howdy all.  I've made a bunch of changes to devices and programs and I just went to perform a backup.  It failed with the following 2 errors:

image.png.077f57da3ffce02e53b9d7955e0eb9a1.png

image.png.434c2b47072ba6ea42c1743acccc6061.png

The first one is almost certainly related to the second.  I've rebooted the ISY, but the error remains, and it's always that file.

Anyone have any ideas?

2 hours ago, JSylvia007 said:

Howdy all.  I've made a bunch of changes to devices and programs and I just went to perform a backup.  It failed with the following 2 errors:

image.png.077f57da3ffce02e53b9d7955e0eb9a1.png

image.png.434c2b47072ba6ea42c1743acccc6061.png

The first one is almost certainly related to the second.  I've rebooted the ISY, but the error remains, and it's always that file.

Anyone have any ideas?

How do you access your ISY? Are you using the Launcher? 

If not, try again after accessing your ISY by the Launcher. If it still fails, then make note of the errors, including the filename and open a support ticket with UD.

3 minutes ago, DennisC said:

How do you access your ISY? Are you using the Launcher? 

If not, try again after accessing your ISY by the Launcher. If it still fails, then make note of the errors, including the filename and open a support ticket with UD.

Yup, I use the launcher, then click on my ISY's address and select "Admin Console".  Guess I will need to open a support ticket with UD.

Archived