Syncing status

Ajax

Sure this is easy but cannot seem to find the answer but then again not sure how to phrase it.  I have my ecobee integrated with polisy. I have a scene with all my ceiling fans motors (low speed) if the house is above a certain set point the scene runs, which turns the fans on low. That parts works great my issue is the corresponding keypad controller for each fan does not turn on so they are out of sync...

So should I put the keypad keys in the scene as  responders instead of the fan controls? Or is there a better option?

52 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Sure this is easy but cannot seem to find the answer but then again not sure how to phrase it.  I have my ecobee integrated with polisy. I have a scene with all my ceiling fans motors (low speed) if the house is above a certain set point the scene runs, which turns the fans on low. That parts works great my issue is the corresponding keypad controller for each fan does not turn on so they are out of sync...

So should I put the keypad keys in the scene as  responders instead of the fan controls? Or is there a better option?

You must use the scene in order to keep things in sync and not the device

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

Use the "restore" command on each device in the admin console and then test again. You may be missing a link in some fan controllers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived