Alexa Scenes

KenUD2

I have created a scene 'movie time' in ISY. The scene turns off most lights and dims others. I have then added the scene in the portal to Alexa.  The scene is discovered fine.  When I say 'Alexa, turn on movie time'; all the lights that are part of the scene come on full bright.  What am I doing wrong?

Ken

16 minutes ago, KenUD2 said:

I have created a scene 'movie time' in ISY. The scene turns off most lights and dims others. I have then added the scene in the portal to Alexa.  The scene is discovered fine.  When I say 'Alexa, turn on movie time'; all the lights that are part of the scene come on full bright.  What am I doing wrong?

Ken

What happens when you control the scene from the isy directly

35 minutes ago, KenUD2 said:

It works fine

35 minutes ago, KenUD2 said:

from the keypad button

The problem is that you've only configured it for when they keypad button is the controller.  how to accomplish this is a bit differnt between V4 and V5 off the ISY firmware.  In V4 there is a copy button you can use.  In V5, you need to click the root level of the scene and also configure the scene there.  The Red controller link for the keypad button is already done.

For Example:

image.png.0ca263f350328867eed57e4a261f9773.png

with this scene, I need to configure it 3 times, Once at the root level (highlight now), and then again for each of the Red controller links.  Each can be different, or all three can be the same configuration.

Archived