replace device in 2.7.7 on ISY99 didn't update programs

smiley73

Michel,

thanks for the update.

What you can do is to use the Find/Replace function in the programs to look for Not Specified and then replace them with your new device.

Unfortunately this doesn't work either. If I select 'Raw Text', then there's no 'Replace with' available. There was no 'not specified' available when I chose the type 'Insteon'.

In addition to that, simply selecting the correct device didn't help either. As soon as I change it (manually) from 'not specified' to the correct device, the action (i.e. setting heat setpoint to 72) is lost (in this case it defaulted back to 'query') and I had to set everything again.

My ISY is already configured correctly again, but you may get a flood of complains once folks start replacing their thermostat adapter with the v2.0.

Heiko

Hi Heiko,

Thanks so very much. We will get right on it.

With kind regards,

Michel

Michel,

thanks for the update.

What you can do is to use the Find/Replace function in the programs to look for Not Specified and then replace them with your new device.

Unfortunately this doesn't work either. If I select 'Raw Text', then there's no 'Replace with' available. There was no 'not specified' available when I chose the type 'Insteon'.

In addition to that, simply selecting the correct device didn't help either. As soon as I change it (manually) from 'not specified' to the correct device, the action (i.e. setting heat setpoint to 72) is lost (in this case it defaulted back to 'query') and I had to set everything again.

My ISY is already configured correctly again, but you may get a flood of complains once folks start replacing their thermostat adapter with the v2.0.

Heiko

Archived