DCS Neo System

tpolito

Specifically in terms of integrating into the ISY.  I've used the Elk before, but don't think I need something as powerful or as expensive as that.  I just want to be able to pull in the status of the alarm, individual zones, and arm the alarm from the ISY.  I was considering a DSC Power Series with Envisalink, but was told by an alarm installer that they are discontinuing it at the end of this year.

I couldn't find anything to say the Neo line was compatible with the Envisalink, and just wondering if anyone knew anything about it and if it could be integrated to the ISY for the above desired features.

1 hour ago, tpolito said:

Specifically in terms of integrating into the ISY.  I've used the Elk before, but don't think I need something as powerful or as expensive as that.  I just want to be able to pull in the status of the alarm, individual zones, and arm the alarm from the ISY.  I was considering a DSC Power Series with Envisalink, but was told by an alarm installer that they are discontinuing it at the end of this year.

I couldn't find anything to say the Neo line was compatible with the Envisalink, and just wondering if anyone knew anything about it and if it could be integrated to the ISY for the above desired features.

Not true. I doubt they will ever discontinue it.

12 hours ago, silverton38 said:

Not true. I doubt they will ever discontinue it.

You may want to recheck your information. Back in the spring Tyco announced they would be discontinuing a number of dsc power series panels and keypads. All would continue to be sold as supplies allowed

14 hours ago, tpolito said:

The neo does not integrate with envisalink

Archived