Only Keypladlinc device appears in attributes section

fasttimes

Try adding 2 buttons from a Keypadlinc to a scene as responders. Both buttons appear as devices in the device list, however in the attributes of the scene only one of the devices appears in the attribute settings. This also happens when you select a controller in the scene in order to copy the scene attributes.

Can you confirm if this is a bug or expected behavior?

EDIT: Found another possible bug. In the web page when trying to control a KPL device other than the 1st button with on/off I'm getting a

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown error.

Michel,

The error occurs under the /devices page.

As for the sub-devices, it is possible to set the "on/off" value?

For example if you have a scene that a KPL sub-device controls and is also controlled by another device like a Remotelinc and you turn that scene off it should also turn the light off on the KPL sub.

Hi fasttimes,

On the main panel, the sub button have no attributes.

The sub buttons respond only to On/Off. So, you cannot have an On command turn it off and an Off command turn it on.

Also, if you want to control the status of the backlights in your programs, simply put them in a scene and activate/deactivate the scene.

Are we talking about the same thing?

With kind regards,

Michel

Michel,

The error occurs under the /devices page.

As for the sub-devices, it is possible to set the "on/off" value?

For example if you have a scene that a KPL sub-device controls and is also controlled by another device like a Remotelinc and you turn that scene off it should also turn the light off on the KPL sub.

I've yet to try making a program. Is it possible to detect when a scene is being fired then change the status of individual buttons on the KPL? What I have is a "Bedtime" scene that turns off most lights and turns on a path of lights to the bedroom. I added this scene to a KPL #6. It works, but it leaves the light on. I can make it a non toggle which leaves it off, but if I fire the scene from a Remotelinc, it leaves #6 on. I'd like to have this button off after the scene fires.

Also, the http://ipadress/scene is a different problem. Try using the on/off from that webpage on one of the KPL buttons that is NOT #1 and you should see the error.

Archived