Jump to content

Tag 1 and 2 seem to be reversed


garybixler

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have the Wireless Tag NS up and running. There seems to be a miss match between tag id 1 and 2. I have tag 1 updating every 30 sec and tag 2 updating every 5 min. What is puzzling is that the names are reversed from what is configured at the Tag web server. The other 2 tags are correct. When the NS is first installed it only gets 2 tags out of 4. Later I go in and do a discover and sometimes the other 2 tages will appear. It may take several tries to find the other tags. I have rebooted and reinstalled but always the same. Maybe this is because I have associated a tag that isn't defined yet. The new leak sensor.

Thanks for any assistance.

Gary

Link to comment
Hi, I have the Wireless Tag NS up and running. There seems to be a miss match between tag id 1 and 2. I have tag 1 updating every 30 sec and tag 2 updating every 5 min. What is puzzling is that the names are reversed from what is configured at the Tag web server. The other 2 tags are correct. When the NS is first installed it only gets 2 tags out of 4. Later I go in and do a discover and sometimes the other 2 tages will appear. It may take several tries to find the other tags. I have rebooted and reinstalled but always the same. Maybe this is because I have associated a tag that isn't defined yet. The new leak sensor.
Thanks for any assistance.
Gary
I'm having similar weirdness, it was working fine on my dev environment when installed locally and I wasn't able to install and test from the store until today.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Link to comment

Update: After the third restart the nodes are updating but where tag id 1 and 2 names are reversed. Also I was able to then discover and get the last two tages. The tags are not accurately updating however.

 

CORRECTION: I think the tag names are correct according to the temp readings when I query the tag. But they aren't' updating any data.

Link to comment

Unfortunately not quite working. Only the first two tages are loaded even though they are all shown in the log which I attached. Also the temps are show in celsius. Also the update timer isn't being updated unless the tag is queried. I did get the other two tags to load with a couple of discoveries. Also very strange after they loaded all tags displayed in fahrenheit. Nothing gets updated in the Admin console unless they are queried. Monitoring tags is true. 

Thanks Gary

New Text Document.txt

Link to comment

I tried 3.0.11 but still having issues. When first coming up after authorization it seemed to stall after loading one tag. I attached that log. I tried setting Monitor Tags = true but still didn't continue. Did a restart and then discover on admin and all tags loaded.  But not all data is correct. Temp is in Celsius or some number close to that for one tag. Probably a restart will fix it.

Thanks Gary

 

 

UPDATE: I think I see multiple node servers running. Will try rebooting.

New Text Document.txt

Link to comment

GOOD NEWS! I think everything is now working. I had 4 copies of each NS running. I checked earlier today and there were no duplicates. Don't know how additional NSs got started. I will try a fresh install later and see how that goes.

Thanks so much for all your effort.

Gary

Link to comment

Bad News. I did a reinstall of the WT NS and the results are pretty much the same as before. The tags didn't get loaded. I set monitor tages true and only one tag got loaded. Log shows something waiting to complete. Probably restarting and discovering will be required. No duplicate WT NS however.

Thanks Gary

Update. After 600sec two more tags loaded and waiting resumes. Attachment shows the waiting periods.

 

New Text Document.txt

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      36.6k
    • Total Posts
      367.9k
×
×
  • Create New...