Elk Controller Disconnected

pjjameso

When using the UD Mobile app when I inspect the ELK Controller the ELK M1EXP Connected shows True, yet the Node server Online shows Disconnected.  Is this expected?

When I inspect n003_area_1 (Area Node) it throws and error UOM Suffix is null.  How do I fix this issue?

Finally, understand arm/disarm is currently broken in the app but when it was working where would I find the button to push to arm or disarm.  Just want to be on the lookout for the option when available.

Thanks in advance.

>> When using the UD Mobile app when I inspect the ELK Controller the ELK M1EXP Connected shows True, yet the Node server Online shows Disconnected.  Is this expected?

This is a bug in PG3, it is fixed in a test version that will be released at some point.  If you run a query on the controller node it should fix the status.

>> When I inspect n003_area_1 (Area Node) it throws and error UOM Suffix is null.  How do I fix this issue?

This is fixed in the latest release of the node server.  Please re-sync UD Mobile which should fix it.

>> Finally, understand arm/disarm is currently broken in the app but when it was working where would I find the button to push to arm or disarm.  Just want to be on the lookout for the option when available.

This is working in the latest beta of UD Mobile, not sure if it has been released to production yet, will have to ask Javier, but for some reason I can not tag him using chrome on my work computer...

It's not a button, it's a selector to set Armed Status.  I created a couple 'Command' items in UD Mobile which gives me a push button for arming and disarming the 2 modes I use most, Stay & Away.  For other modes I select the Area node and set 'Armed Status'.

Archived