PG3 purchases show different ISY UUID on Portal page

auger66

Now that I've gotten PG3 going, I attempted my first PG3 purchase.

When I click on purchase on the WeatherFlow node server, it shows my ISY UUID. But when the ISY Portal page pops up, it asks me if I want to add a different ISY not found in my account. I tried different node servers. Always a different ISY and always the same different ISY UUID to add. I only have one ISY per email account.

I cancelled the add to my account box, and the purchase cancelled. Thoughts?

@auger66 log into the ISY Portal and click on "My Profile" on the top right. The window comes up and should have your preferred ISY showing. Does that UUID match what you're expecting?

Then, just to confirm on the main ISY Portal page it should show that same UUID with a green "light" next to it indicating the status is online.

If these don't match then you've somehow mismatched something in your account. 

Did you migrate from an ISY994 to ISY on Polisy (IoP)? Or are you using an ISY994i with Polisy/PG3 Node Servers? 

Yes, that's all correct, and it's online.

I did not migrate to IoP, and I'm using the same ISY-994 I always have. It's the only ISY on that account. 

I just figured it out. The UUID it is showing is my Polisy UUID. I found it on the ISY Finder since that now sees my Polisy for the first time. Thanks.

Edit: The target ISY during purchase, and the Polisy ISY the node server it installs to are not the same. 

Archived