OpenWeatherMap - No Details Available

GRutter

I recently purchased and installed OpenWeatherMap.  It appears in Polyglot V3 node servers Dashboard and in ISY Admin Console.   On Polyglot dashboard, Status is displayed as "Unmanaged" and Details displayed as "No Details Available"    Nothing happens if I select the Details bar so I have no way to configure this module with API key and additional settings.  There are also no additional tabs to delete this module, stop it etc.   How do I configure this module ?

"Unmanaged" means that it was installed by a different instance of Polyglot. Only the instance that installed the node server can manage the node server. 

By your description, it sounds like you have two Polyglot installations (PG2 and PG3 maybe?) If that's not the case, you'll have to explain how you got your system into this state so we can figure out the next steps.

Was only using PG3.   I was able to delete the node server from the Admin console > Node Servers > Configure and deleted the OpenWeatherMap Node Server.    It then disappeared from Polyglot, and I was able to re-install it.   It worked correctly afer re-installing.  Not sure what went wrong the first time, but it is up, running and configured now.  Thank You !

Archived