ud mobile android

UD Mobile requires firmware 5.0.16 or greater. If you are on a 4.x firmware, the upgrade must be done manually.

If your ISY is linked to an ISY Portal Account follow prompts to link your account, press save at the top of the page, select yes when prompted for synchronization.

If you do not have an ISY portal account and would like local only access go to the Local Connection Settings section (below Remote Connection Settings), click the search icon next to the Local IP Address, select IP Address (there will be only one if you only have one ISY), add your username and password, press the test connection button at the bottom of local connection settings. If connection is successful, press save at the top of the page, select yes when prompted for synchronization.

• 2 weeks later...

hi javi still cant get it to work .i am using mobile linc but want to switch but want to see how it works first .

is there a conflict that you can have both on my account @same time? here are 2 screen shots of errors.

any suggestions Thanks

Screenshot_20220712-103506_UD Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220712-121642_UD Mobile.jpg

Hi @TROSEMAN

The first screenshot shows an SSL error. UD Mobile supports remote connections via ISY portal or valid SSL Cert, with Portal being the simplest route.

The second screenshot shows that the app could not connect to your ISY. Judging from the screen shot this is due to being on 5G and not Wifi.

Hi Javi ,

My mistake i was on mobil linc . that is why isy portal wasn't working. i switched to isy portal .everything looking like it eas working isy rebooted now i am in safe mode and nothing works .  in what order should i reboot isy and plm. Thanks

Hi Javi,

This is coming along i switched the plm out with another i had. this is working on my local connection but not on remote connection. i got message turn off wifi and it searched for connection but i got the error. any suggestions now?

5 hours ago, TROSEMAN said:

in what order should i reboot isy and plm. Thanks

PLM -> wait a bit (I think light should be solid green?) -> ISY

Make sure PLM is plugged into correct port on ISY994. Make sure your ISY is connected to your router via network cable (again using correct network port). 

i got message turn off wifi and it searched for connection but i got the error.

Make sure your ISY is online. Go to my.isy.io and log in. Confirm there is a green dot for your ISY. If you hover over it then it should show "online since...".

If not online then perhaps your ISY Portal has not converted over correctly (since you said you had Mobilinc previously, did you have/use their portal?). Make sure ISY Portal is active on the Admin Console. You should see this on the Configuration -> Portals tab in the admin console:

image.png

Did you follow the steps to switch from MobiLinc to ISY Portal - https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Main_Page#Switch_from_MobiLinc_to_ISY_Portal

I would try with your old PLM first. Using a different PLM is a little more complicated than just switching one out. There's a process you have to follow. 

Hi Javi,

This is coming along i switched the plm out with another i had. this is working on my local connection but not on remote connection. i got message turn off wifi and it searched for connection but i got the error. any suggestions now?

What is the error message?

It appears the remote url was entered manually. Please delete the portal from the system (trash icon in portal window). Then click the add button in the portal window, select your portal account from the dialog, then select ISY from the dialog.