Help to write program

Hello, I would like to make a small program to warn me when the front door of the house garage remains open for more than 30 min. I have a child who has a little ADD and he sometimes leaves the front door open. Since it's a door that goes through the garage, sometimes you realize it the next morning. So, I have an ELK security system and purchased the module for the ISY994. So I can select the door status sensor. However, I have no idea how to write this kind of program. Thank you for helping me.

I tried this and it doesn't work.

Garage doors stay open 

If
        Elk Zone 'Front Garage Door' 'Physical Status' is Open

Then
        Wait  30 minutes 
        Send Notification to 'Front garage door left OPEN'

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

13 hours ago, autoperformance said:

Hello, I would like to make a small program to warn me when the front door of the house garage remains open for more than 30 min. I have a child who has a little ADD and he sometimes leaves the front door open. Since it's a door that goes through the garage, sometimes you realize it the next morning. So, I have an ELK security system and purchased the module for the ISY994. So I can select the door status sensor. However, I have no idea how to write this kind of program. Thank you for helping me.

I tried this and it doesn't work.

Garage doors stay open 

If
        Elk Zone 'Front Garage Door' 'Physical Status' is Open

Then
        Wait  30 minutes 
        Send Notification to 'Front garage door left OPEN'

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

That should work just fine as written.  If you're not receiving a notification, perhaps your notification features aren't set up correctly.  Also check your spam folder.  If you're attempting to send the notification to one of the cellular carriers text gateways, those are notoriously bad and often delay or delete messages. 

My suggestion to test the notification process would be to delete the Wait line from then, resave the program then right click the program name in the program tree and pick "Run Then" you should receive the notification right away.