Latest Firmware version of the Z-Wave dongle

I have a ISY994i ZW.  I just upgraded from 4.9.0 to 5.0.16C using the 'udi_oadr_5.0.16C.zip' file.  Most everything when well. However, when I look at the Z-Wave firmware version I'm still on 4.55.00 with a bootloader of 0.00 and when I tried to do a firmware upgrade of the Z-Wave, it fails.  Is 4.55.00 the correct version for the UDI 5.0.16C?  Or am I doing something wrong with the upgrade process.

Which Z-wave dongle do you have installed the 300 or 500 series?

After you did your firmware upgrade did you clear your Java cache including all installed applications and then download the ISY Launcher?

Are you only using Z-wave or do you also have Insteon devices installed?

Edited by Techman

4 hours ago, Bob Chase said:

I have a ISY994i ZW.  I just upgraded from 4.9.0 to 5.0.16C using the 'udi_oadr_5.0.16C.zip' file.  Most everything when well. However, when I look at the Z-Wave firmware version I'm still on 4.55.00 with a bootloader of 0.00 and when I tried to do a firmware upgrade of the Z-Wave, it fails.  Is 4.55.00 the correct version for the UDI 5.0.16C?  Or am I doing something wrong with the upgrade process.

Yes 4.55 is the correct version. You have the 300 series dongle. The are no updates available for it

Edited by lilyoyo1