V3 Node server will not start

dinostop

2 hours ago, dinostop said:

Any idea how to go back to an earlier version that is not the test version of the system?

Not yet.  It seems like the packaging system doesn't like to downgrade stuff.  I'm trying to get the production version back in the package repository.

There is a know issue where you can't install some of the free node servers with 3.1.2, that's a problem with the node server entries in the store so not related to what you're experiencing. 

There are a couple of fixes in 3.1.2 but most of the changes effect developers only.

• 4 weeks later...

I was able to reproduce the problem with ST-Nuheat on that test version.  It is an issue with that specific version of PG3 that has been fixed in the latest test version. 

I know how to update the various packages using the pkg command line, but I'm not sure that's a good idea anymore.

I suggest you do an update packages from the IoP configuration page in the admin console and see if that gets you a new version.  ideally, it will move you back to the latest production version 3.0.63.

Ok, I'm going to try and do a new release of PG3 by the end of the week.  This will be version 3.1.6.  Since it will be a new release with a new version, the package update should pick it up.   I'll do some testing to verify that before I actually announce it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1