ISY to IoP migration process corrupted many lines of code

CoLong

My programs that checked the ETO value from the AERISWeather node server were not working correctly after migration to IoP.

Chris J. and I ran various checks and the event viewer showed all checks to be working correctly. 

Then I noticed that copied versions of ETO-checking programs set themselves automatically to the correct True/False state based on the ETO set point after they were copied, even though their originals remained in the incorrect True/False state as though they are not reading the actual ETO.  Just the copies seemed be to reading the ETO correctly.  So, replaced each of the ETO-checking programs with new copies.

Based on that observation, I checked all my programs to see if they were working correctly – some of them don’t get used very often, so they’ve had no opportunity to malfunction in the last several weeks.  I found that many of them had to be replaced with new copies which then showed corrupted/altered lines of code that I had to correct manually.

All my IoP programs came from a backup of my ISY 944i that I migrated over to IoP when I got my Polisy several weeks ago.  I think this means that many lines of code got corrupted in the migration process, even though they displayed correctly in IoP on my monitor.  Now, everything seems to be working correctly after spending several hours checking all my programs for errors, by comparing new copies to the originals, manually correcting the lines of code in the new copies that had errors, deleting the originals and removing the “copy” suffix from the new programs.