1 EZSnsRF to control multiple triggers

Trankilo1

Hi

I am trying to accomplish access control of the 2 outdoor entrances on each side of the house. I have tested with complete success the Triggerlinc though outside the RF conectivity works like a charm.

Since th triggerlincs don't look like the type of device that would perform well outdoors specially in the outh Florida humid weather. (I wish Insteon had something of his sort "outdoor wireless RF riggers)

In any case I thought of using the EZSnsRF as the bridge to handle the side access doors to the property... but when I read about peolple using it

"Does not work with ISY-99!" - DAVID - KETCHIKAN, AK

Quote found at: http://www.smarthome.com/31275/SimpleHo ... er/p.aspx.. If someone is succesfully using one of these devices to control multiple triggers via ISY and woks well I would like to know more about it.

Thanks

I am successfully using an older EzSnsRf with a Dakota alert motion sensor , driveway sensor, and a universal transmitter.

It has been a long time since I have setup my EzSnsRf; It can be a pain getting it linked.

Also I am not sure if all EzSnsRf versions work, I have seen mixed reports, but that could be just the poor linking setup, and/or the noise issues that affect any Insteon device.

-Nick

Archived