ecobee and climacell not posting information in the Polisy

4wireE&M

I've checked Polyglot and information is displayed for nodes ecobee and climacell, and the information used to show up in the Polisy.  But it stopped posting information in the Polisy about a month ago.  The ecobee functionality through the Echo/Alexa voice command still works, and will answer a request for the thermostat status or change settings through  Echo, but UDI Mobile doesn't show anything for that device's node information nor does the UDI console (LAN).  Have others experienced this?

12 hours ago, 4wireE&M said:

I've checked Polyglot and information is displayed for nodes ecobee and climacell, and the information used to show up in the Polisy.  But it stopped posting information in the Polisy about a month ago.  The ecobee functionality through the Echo/Alexa voice command still works, and will answer a request for the thermostat status or change settings through  Echo, but UDI Mobile doesn't show anything for that device's node information nor does the UDI console (LAN).  Have others experienced this?

did you restart polyglot?   Beyond that you need to tell us more:  We don't know if you're using Polyglot 2 or Polyglot 3, you tagged on to a thread in IoP, but are you actually using a 994 or is this really ISY on Polisy?  Or are you perhaps using Polyglot Cloud?  If so, PGC has been offline since February, if that's the case it actually stopped posting about 7 months ago.

I'm using ISY on Polisy.  I didn't restart polyglot (using Polyglot V3), but I did stop/start the two node servers and they both report real-time information when I look at the nodes through the Dashboard.  The Polisy is, otherwise, running marvelously. 
I have always had to restart my whole polisy any update I have done. Some small quirk always seems to show up.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, 4wireE&M said:

I'm using ISY on Polisy.  I didn't restart polyglot (using Polyglot V3), but I did stop/start the two node servers and they both report real-time information when I look at the nodes through the Dashboard.  The Polisy is, otherwise, running marvelously. 

By real-time info on the dashboard do you mean the nodes tab is showing the actual real-time device data?  If so, the node servers are working correctly.

Do you have any other node servers running?

The PG3 log file will likely provide some information on what is going on.  If you just have the two node servers and the node server are reporting data to PG3 but PG3 is not reporting the data to IoP then it is likely because the IoP configuration under ISYs -> edit current ISY is wrong.  Either the IP address, port or password is incorrect.