No time parameter available in ISY program.

bretta
Go to solution Solved by MrBill,

Trying to write a new program and the ISY will not allow me to chose a start time.

The time drop downs are greyed out and cannot be selected.     I have used them before, so not sure what has changed.   They stay greyed out regardless of what other options I chose, such as AND/OR, etc.

Screen shot is the program with my workaround, but I'd rather have it be FROM / TO particular times.

Can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.  - Brett

Screenshot (99).png

11 hours ago, kclenden said:

My time choices are always grayed out like that but I am able to make selections by clicking them.  Have you tried shutting down your Admin Console and then restarting it?

Yes, sorry.  Should have said that.   I can click and get the drop down of the times, but cannot select.  I click on one and it just reverts back to what you see in the screen shot.   Admin console and even the computer, have been shut down many times, as it's all on my laptop which travels with me daily.

The time boxes are not greyed out.

The ellipses are shown when the characters are perceived to take up more space than the text box sizes will allow.  As  @MrBill posted above, change your font size, change your Windows screen magnification factor, or just ignore it and just use the pulldown menus anyway. They still work the same.

Edited by larryllix
  • Like 2