Installation instructions?

vbPhil
Go to solution Solved by brians,

Good to hear there is a Canadian supplier.

I just got my reship notice earlier and cost me additional $45 USD to ship it to me.

Hopefully everything is all sorted out by time I get (hopefully end of week but my luck will be help up until next Monday).

Like most new things, I expect the novelty/excitement to wear off in about 30 sec. upon installation :)

I installed the new ZMatter board in my Polisy Pro this afternoon and my system is up and running as before the installation.  I have a Zooz Stick and it is still functional; communicating with a couple of Z-Wave devices.  I'm fully operational while I wait for the migration and upgrade tools to activate the new board.

As others have noted; it was easier to install the antenna leads to the board before installing the board in Polisy.  It takes some pressure to snap them in place and this was easier to do without the board being installed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I too installed the zmatter board.  I have the zooz stick and all is working.  The tip about installing the antenna leads before installing the boards saved some time, so thanks to all who mentioned it.  I had to login to PG3 from the administrative console and restart ecobee and total connect node servers and both are working.  I didn't have to restart the holiday node server.  Can't wait until tomorrow!

This afternoon I installed the new board in my Polisy. Thanks for the suggestion to first install the antennas which made it easier !!!!!!!   However it took me quite some time to connect the antenna wire connectors to the board. They would not "click" as in the instructions and did come loose. After trying and trying for some 20 minutes I finally succeeded.

Then when restarting the Polisy, at first the Zwave dongle did not start and I rebooted the Polisy more than  5 times with same result. Then Polisy did not show up at all in the launcher. Finally I removed power from the Polisy for several minutes and then fortunately everything (including Zwave) came back.

Next step the firmware upgrade with the migration to the new board.