Hue Node Server Not Picking Up Hub Changes

upstatemike

I just created a new room in the Hue app and moved a bulb from an old room to the new one. I restarted the Node server and exited and restarted Admin Console but the new room does not appear and the bulb I moved is no longer controllable. I tried clearing my Java cache and starting Admin Console again but no change. I also checked the Node server to confirm that the new room appears in the Nodes list so the Node server finds it OK but IoP does not pick it up. What else should I try?

Hue Node Server 0.1.11

P2 2.2.13

ISY 5.3.4

Update: I could not find any combination of restarting admin console, restarting ISY, or restarting polyglot that would refresh the Hue data in IoP even though the Node server was picking up the changes fine from the Hue Bridge. I finally decided to delete the Hue Node server and reinstall it. I tried deleting it from inside PG2 but it still showed up in IoP and PG2. I tried deleting it in IoP but it still will not clear out of PG2. I then stopped it in PG2 deciding to ignore it and just install the PG3 version. When I go to the Node server store in PG3 and click install on the Hue Node server nothing happens.

So now my question is what combination of rebooting PG2, PG3, IoP, and/or Polisy do I need to perform to actually clear the Hue Node server out of PG2 and successfully install it in PG3?

Edited by upstatemike
Typo

Update 3:

Managed to reinstall the P2 version of the Hue Node Server and rebuild all of my scenes and programs. 

I discovered that if I start P3 and get the "Topology was destroyed" error that I can hit the back button on my browser and get to the login screen.

As far as I can tell the P3 version of the Hue Node Server is non-functional. The Install button does nothing at all.

3 hours ago, upstatemike said:

When I go to the Node server store in PG3 and click install on the Hue Node server nothing happens.

Does your Polisy have a portal account assigned to it? I know @bpwwer has said that recent changes in the node server store checks that Polisy has had a Portal license at one point to be able to apply the node server license to that Polisy hardware. 

53 minutes ago, Geddy said:

Does your Polisy have a portal account assigned to it? I know @bpwwer has said that recent changes in the node server store checks that Polisy has had a Portal license at one point to be able to apply the node server license to that Polisy hardware. 

Yes. I have the PG3 Elk Node Server and it installed fine.