UD Mobile Error

DennisC

Hi @DennisC,

I just uploaded version 0.174 trying to fix this issue.  I have not seen the error on my test device in the last 12 hours with this version.

We are updating the app's oAuth classes which caused the error.  Swiping app from recents then re entering removes the error.  Unfortunately this error was "null", so I've added codes in case it appears again.  Please let me know if a similar issue is encountered after update.   

Not sure how I caught a non existent error 🤪 

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Javi said:

Hi @DennisC,

I just uploaded version 0.174 trying to fix this issue.  I have not seen the error on my test device in the last 12 hours with this version.

We are updating the app's oAuth classes which caused the error.  Swiping app from recents then re entering removes the error.  Unfortunately this error was "null", so I've added codes in case it appears again.  Please let me know if a similar issue is encountered after update.   

Thanks, I will keep an eye out for the update.

Same / similar error on iOS FYI.  Basically the app is slow and you cannot do anything.

Dialog something like : ERROR, Error Domain = NSURLErrorDomainCode=1005 "The network connection was lost"...

@Javi - is this the same or something else?

Edited by SteveT
37 minutes ago, SteveT said:

Same / similar error on iOS FYI.  Basically the app is slow and you cannot do anything.

Dialog something like : ERROR, Error Domain = NSURLErrorDomainCode=1005 "The network connection was lost"...

@Javi - is this the same or something else?

The portal was down for a short time today. Similar errors but not related. Thanks 

• Thanks 1
On 12/2/2022 at 4:15 PM, Javi said:

Hi @DennisC,

FYI, I have had the latest update running for over 24 hours now. Other than the portal outage from this afternoon, I haven't seen any errors in UD Mobile.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, fustesj99 said:

Hi,

My UD mobile says connected but I can't sync. Got the following error;

COULD NOT PERFORM SYNC

java.lang.Error: java.lang.Error: Url is null. 1003

Is the portal still having connection issues?

Thanks....

It's likely related to recent updates on Android.  First please verify you are on version 0.174.  If on 0.174 press the "Test Remote Connection" in Settings-Tab > System > Your System.  Do you get any errors?

If no errors are shown and are open to remote diagnostic please open a ticket and reference this post. Please respond here and I'll look for your ticket. Diagnostic should only take about 15 minutes.

3 minutes ago, fustesj99 said:

Hi,

My UD mobile says connected but I can't sync. Got the following error;

COULD NOT PERFORM SYNC

java.lang.Error: java.lang.Error: Url is null. 1003

Is the portal still having connection issues?

Thanks....

Please see my post above

9 minutes ago, fustesj99 said:

Yes, my actual version is 0.174.

I did the Test Remote Connection for each one of my two systems getting the same error;

Url is null. 1003

Thanks, for checking. I think we could replicate with the backup file without connection to your system.  Can you please send me a private message and attach the Apps Backup file?  (Settings-Tab > Backup)