Cant find weatherbug module

mbrett

HI Guys,

O purchased the weatherbug module and I cant find where to configure it or how to use it.. When I goto the manage modules under help, it says they are all uptodae. When I click on the purchase modules under help, it takes me to a web screen that says weather bug was purchase on ...... however I cant see it anywhere in the program..

IR may not show if you don't have an ISY99i that had the IR option.

When you purchased the module. Did it install and then do a reboot? Mine did.

Do you know what revision firmware is in your unit? Should show in the about choice in the help tab.

If for any reason it didn't get installed properly. I am sure UDI will correct it in a orderly manor.

I Have some images I would like to attach showing what I see...

cant figure out how to do it...

can someone help... boy I feel totally inept.

but bottom line I have a 99i (1020) v 2.7.10

I currently own weather bug, netwrok, upgrade pro.. none of which appear on my tabs...

the only tabs I have are system, notifications, electricy...

sorry I was not more detailed before I was reply from my BB.. wife and mom (2 seperate people, I dont live in Arkansas) had me at a street fair..

I was looking for the "shoot me in the head booth"

MB

[/img]

Hi mbrett,

Please do ensure that you are using the correct URL:

http://your.isy.ip.address/admin

http://your.isy.ip.address/admin.jnlp

http://www.universal-devices.com/99i/2.7.10

http://www.universal-devices.com/99i/2.7.10/admin.jnlp

And, I strongly recommend upgrading to 2.7.12.

With kind regards,

Michel

I Have some images I would like to attach showing what I see...

cant figure out how to do it...

can someone help... boy I feel totally inept.

but bottom line I have a 99i (1020) v 2.7.10

I currently own weather bug, netwrok, upgrade pro.. none of which appear on my tabs...

the only tabs I have are system, notifications, electricy...

sorry I was not more detailed before I was reply from my BB.. wife and mom (2 seperate people, I dont live in Arkansas) had me at a street fair..

I was looking for the "shoot me in the head booth"

MB

[/img]

HEy Michael,

thanks for the reply..

So I have up0graded to ver 2.7.12.. I have also confirmed that I have accessed my ISY from the correct links (which I have always have) I used both the /admin and /admin.jnlp and nothing has changed.. I still dont have the above mentioned tabs visible on my device.. is there anyway to force an update of these.. If I click on the manage modules I get a box stateing that all of my modules are up to date..

This is very frustrating.

Hello mbrett,

Please forward your Google invoice to sales@universal-devices.com ... it shall be taken care of.

With kind regards,

Michel

HEy Michael,

thanks for the reply..

So I have up0graded to ver 2.7.12.. I have also confirmed that I have accessed my ISY from the correct links (which I have always have) I used both the /admin and /admin.jnlp and nothing has changed.. I still dont have the above mentioned tabs visible on my device.. is there anyway to force an update of these.. If I click on the manage modules I get a box stateing that all of my modules are up to date..

This is very frustrating.

Hey Michael.

okay very strange...

I remember buying the modules.. and they show installed, however I cannot find the google receipt.. nor can I repurchase the modules.. I can send you screen shots if you would like..

what to do?

there are not any other names I would have purchased under, and google history confirms the same, that I only had one order with you.. if I had another google account I have long forgotten it.. is there a way you can check from my ISY id?

Hi mbrett,

I have searched both the Google Account history for your name as well as our accounting system for any orders for your name and there's only one order. Would you be kind enough to send your full name to sales@universal-devices.com with a link to this post?

With kind regards,

Michel

there are not any other names I would have purchased under, and google history confirms the same, that I only had one order with you.. if I had another google account I have long forgotten it.. is there a way you can check from my ISY id?

Archived