Eisy not connecting to my 2413S PLM

pyrorobert

3 minutes ago, goren123 said:

This is such a poor product deployment! I have the same issue with 2413S.  I need RJ45 to USB cable to complete migration from ISY 944i to Eisy. After spending this much $$$ and not able to connect because of a cheap cable is horrible. Maybe it is time to move to HA.

If ordering the cable from udi or any of the other countless places that has been talked about on here is too hard for you, then it may be time to move to HA.  

Sometimes you have to see if the grass is really greener on the other side. 

• Like 1

The sales page. Does indicate you need the RJ45 Serial type port to a USB signal. Is plainly called out on the Eisy page.

The adapter is not overly costly, but would add some cost to those with the 2413U and 2412U PLM. As it has to have a Serial to USB converter and has to have the custom RJ45 serial port signals on it. That the more commonly network serial cables do not match what Smarthome decided to use.

Edited by Brian H
18 hours ago, SLiss said:

Hi @jhoulihanI was wondering if you'd received your UDI cable kit yet and, if so, is it working for you? I have the the cable kit but it's not working with my 2413S to the eisy.

Yes, I received my cable kit and the Eisy is now working. There was initially a problem which was caused by me switching from Wifi to a wired connections. I had set it up initially to use Wifi but decided it would be better to connect direcly to my router and that caused a problem since the Eisy was still try to connect via Wifi AND wired.

Support did a remote session and fixed everything.

I have not been able to pair any ZWave devices though. I do have the USB dongle installed.