Programs have "response type 10" on them

andrew77
Go to solution Solved by Geddy,

I'm assuming these are programs that now that I've updated have orphaned devices (replaced but still a ghost in the machine somewhere)

"Not Specified" is usually a device that I've replaced with the same type but for some reason they don't recognize it?

Not a big deal as there are no working issues. I'm just cleaning up the ISY before my next back up

Drew

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 10.30.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 10.28.07 AM.png

• Solution

@andrew77 not sure if it would help at this point, but in the programs tab you can right click on a program and next to last option is "Find/Replace". It opens this window:

image.png

You might be able to figure out what devices was missing. It also gives the option to find "Raw Text". 

I haven't used this much in the past, but know it's an option. Might allow you to find all the places you have this "Response type 10" showing up and you can follow the bread crumbs back to what device was being referenced. 

More than likely it was a node server that either is no longer installed or not connecting correctly. If you're running node servers. 

Here's an old post that referenced this when upgrading to 5.x: (Found with Google Site Search)