Polisy ISY (IoX) Networking Web Server availability

vbPhil
Go to solution Solved by vbPhil,

Does the 994i ISY web server functionality still work with IoX?

I'm looking to capture some IoX node data to a file, but I couldn't quite figure out the process from the WiKi article. I customized a Notification with the Subject, @webpage:myDir/status.htm and some node data in the body of the notification. How do I activate or send that notification from an IoX program without sending an email?

2 hours ago, MrBill said:

I read this page in the wiki, which is what I think you're trying to do, but I don't understand it either.

Yes, that's what I read under the Dynamic/Custom Page Creation section. The only thing missing is actually how to call the customization from an ISY program without sending an email but creating a file at /user/web.

I see that page at http://IP.OF.THE.ISY:8080/WEB/udajax.htm so I guess "web" is still a thing.

14 hours ago, Ross said:

I just created this topic.  Perhaps if fits what you're looking for.

Thanks Ross that's what I was looking for. The technique shown from @Bumbershootis referencing the same WiKi article I've read but it doesn't completely explain everything. @MrBillwas showing me how he does a Google Sheet from Home Assistant using IoX data. I've started to pursue that as well.

• Solution
On 1/16/2023 at 9:21 AM, vbphil said:

Does the 994i ISY web server functionality still work with IoX?

I had put in a Support ticket for this. Chris just answered and said:

This will be fixed in tomorrows build.

The ticket was for:  Web Server Module - Dynamic/Custom Page Creation

• Thanks 1