Difficulty Migrating Multiple Devices

skunkiechris

Hi...migrating from a Polisy with the Zooz dongle to the ZMatter board.  The plugged in Z-Wave devices (various) and door locks (Kwikset) worked fine.  However, not a single motion sensor (Zooz ZSE-09, Dome DMMS-1) or leak detector (Ecolink FLF-ZWAVE5-ECO) would interview after many, many attempts and bringing the devices directly next to Polisy.  (Operating on 5.5.6)  I tried reducing speed, no help.

At this point I've rolled back.  Has anyone had any success with any of these devices?  Any suggestions?  I have 8 of those motion detectors and 3 of the leak detectors.  Also I saw this asked in another post but there was no reply, is there no way to see the routing info any longer?

Thanks...  

Edit: Realizing now that I probably should have captured ZWAY.LOG to provide here. 🤦‍♂️  I'll go back and do that...

Edited by skunkiechris
12 hours ago, skunkiechris said:

Hi...migrating from a Polisy with the Zooz dongle to the ZMatter board.  The plugged in Z-Wave devices (various) and door locks (Kwikset) worked fine.  However, not a single motion sensor (Zooz ZSE-09, Dome DMMS-1) or leak detector (Ecolink FLF-ZWAVE5-ECO) would interview after many, many attempts and bringing the devices directly next to Polisy.  (Operating on 5.5.6)  I tried reducing speed, no help.

At this point I've rolled back.  Has anyone had any success with any of these devices?  Any suggestions?  I have 8 of those motion detectors and 3 of the leak detectors.  Also I saw this asked in another post but there was no reply, is there no way to see the routing info any longer?

Thanks...  

Edit: Realizing now that I probably should have captured ZWAY.LOG to provide here. 🤦‍♂️  I'll go back and do that...

Try updating to the latest version, 5.5.7 and see if that corrects your issue.

• 1 month later...