Unable to load PG3 after upgrade to IoX 5.5.7

DavidV

I performed an upgrade from IoX 5.5.5 to 5.5.7 today. After the upgrade, everything works except my Node Servers (Acurite, Hue, and Ping). My assumption was that they need to be restarted as has happened on other package upgrades.

However, I am unable to launch the PG3 page from either the Finder or the Console. I have tried multiple browsers (Edge and Chrome) in both standard and private modes with no success. I have rebooted and cycled the power on the EISY.

Error message is: (IPaddress) refused to connect.

Any ideas?

Update... another package upgrade (3 now) and I'm able to get to the login page but after entering my login credentials, the page just stops and doesn't go any further. So I still cannot open the PG3x page.

2023-02-18_14-03-09.jpg

Edited by DavidV

The login should be the same as you use for eisy, have you not changed user from the default (something you should do)?

However, you should have received a portal login before you could enter login for PG3x, did you login in to the portal?

If you didn't receive that login page, I would suggest you reboot eisy.

• Thanks 1

Resolved now after four reboots and as many power cycles. I'm able to login to PG3 now. Looks like a token needed to be refreshed and was a bit stubborn. Everything seems to be back to normal now. And yes, I'm using the default until I have fully replaced my ISY944i and the system is relatively stable.

Problem resolved but i can't say exactly what resolved it.

Edited by DavidV