Elk added unmanaged "ISY Portal" to it's NS

PG3x Version 3.1.22, IoX Version: 5.5.7

After this latest update and a reinstall of PG3x (not sure I should have updated), I now have an extra NS installed under my Elk NS. Elk is on NS1 and I now have an unmanaged NS called "ISY Portal" on NS 3. Is this a PG3x or an ELK NS issue?

I connected monitor to the eisy and the last line shows, and has been showing since the last update: sudo[3939] root : account validation failure, is your account locked?:......
I am getting that LOTS of "Event received for a different Subscription: Restart!" error again and being reminded that there upgraded packages to install.

I really do like the eisy and what it promises which is why I invested in it, and the Zwave dongle as a backup to Insteon. I do realize that this is new and developing product with lots of work being done by some brilliant people to bring it up to a stable, next-level platform. That being said I'm a little sorry I made the switch to the eisy so quickly after it's birth. I thought is would be everything the 994iPro was and more out of the box but I'm pretty frustrated. I'm so close to going back to my 994i which had worked flawlessly for many years but apparently that is not an option so I'm in for the long-run.

Edited by SteveBL
clarity

@SteveBLEach slot on the dashboard display is a different node server.  Slot one holds the Elk node server and now slot 3 holds the ISY Portal node server.  There can be up to 100 different node servers installed on the IoX.

The ISY Portal node server is something separate from PG3, and not managed by PG3 but rather it is managed by the ISY Portal.  That's why it shows up as unmanaged in PG3.