Seeing some errors under 5.5.7

leecast

Hi folks, anyone have any insights on these errors?

I log in to AC, immediately get the updated packages message (I have tried to update several times), then I am prompted to log in again, then a get a slew of the "Event Received For a Different Subscription; Restart!" errors. I have restarted IoX, rebooted, etc. Polyglot 3 is also not letting me in. 

TIA,
Lee

image.thumb.png.025c8236f1330d3511289681ac29c18d.png

1 hour ago, leecast said:

Hi folks, anyone have any insights on these errors?

I log in to AC, immediately get the updated packages message (I have tried to update several times), then I am prompted to log in again, then a get a slew of the "Event Received For a Different Subscription; Restart!" errors. I have restarted IoX, rebooted, etc. Polyglot 3 is also not letting me in. 

TIA,
Lee

image.thumb.png.025c8236f1330d3511289681ac29c18d.png

UD is aware of both these issue. The subscription issue will be fixed in the next release.

I'm not sure if they have identified the upgrade packages issue, but appears that after several reboots it goes away, or at least doesn't appear as frequently.

This last upgrade requires a second reboot after the update packages completes due to the files that are being updated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, DennisC said:

UD is aware of both these issue. The subscription issue will be fixed in the next release.

I'm not sure if they have identified the upgrade packages issue, but appears that after several reboots it goes away, or at least doesn't appear as frequently.

This last upgrade requires a second reboot after the update packages completes due to the files that are being updated. 

Thanks very much, Dennis!

Lee

Earlier this morning, my PG3 showed a message that 3.1.23 is available :

image.thumb.png.efdb8a66a516d3ba43c52bfb3f39a52c.png

I did a PG3 restart and then PG3 would not log in again. Then I did a Upgrade Packages in IoX, but that did also not resolve the PG3 log in issue. Finally I did a power cycling of eisy and that resolved the issue.

However, in IoX it still told me to Upgrade Packages and PG3 remains on 3.1.22.

Furthermore, about 1/4 of my Zwave devices did not show a status.  The status came back when I clicked query on each of these devices. This has happened several times before. Not a big issue but probably some kind of a bug.

Everything is working now, but  upgrading PG3 and/or IoX can be problematic.

6 minutes ago, asbril said:

Earlier this morning, my PG3 showed a message that 3.1.23 is available :

However, in IoX it still told me to Upgrade Packages and PG3 remains on 3.1.22.

I believe Bob has posted that 3.1.23 was in testing. When that happens it shows as available in PG3, but it is not ready for an upgrade command to install it.

At this point, I think it is probably best to wait until Bob tells us an upgrade is ready.

• Thanks 2