ZEN15 not adding Energy Meter - eisy 5.5.9

AlexE
Go to solution Solved by AlexE,

Before upgrading to IoX 5.5.9 I successfully added two ZOOZ ZEN15 plugs with energy meter to my eisy.

image.png.724245ec2423a9e7f6e9946abf2b34ad.png

I was trying to add another one today and the Energy Meter is missing. I tried several times with the same result.

image.png.e004f301e6a0a4cb8cd357e36308f1ab.png

I could add it to my polisy which does not have z-matter enabled and the energy meter shows up so I assume the device is ok. 

I was wondering whether I am the only one encountering this issue?

Thanks

12 hours ago, Poporo said:

Before upgrading to IoX 5.5.9 I successfully added two ZOOZ ZEN15 plugs with energy meter to my eisy.

image.png.724245ec2423a9e7f6e9946abf2b34ad.png

I was trying to add another one today and the Energy Meter is missing. I tried several times with the same result.

image.png.e004f301e6a0a4cb8cd357e36308f1ab.png

I could add it to my polisy which does not have z-matter enabled and the energy meter shows up so I assume the device is ok. 

I was wondering whether I am the only one encountering this issue?

Thanks

Have you tried Synchronize with Interview?

Did you exclude before include?

1 minute ago, Poporo said:

Yes I did - I am not sure whether Synchronize with interview actually does anything - is there supposed to be some progress feedback?

Thanks for helping.

Not sure which question you said yes to? Did you exclude before include?

You need to open Event Viewer and set on level 3 to see what is happening. Its under Tools - Diagnostics. Open Event Viewer and try again.

3 minutes ago, Poporo said:

Both yes

image.thumb.png.ee2c113c16f8013a9c19b036fac1113f.png

That's the output

Unless someone else has another suggestion, the only options I can see are:

1. I don't know if this makes a difference, but which synchronize with interview did you complete? One is reached by right clicking on the device, the other is from the top ZWave menu, Synchronize - New & Deleted with Interview. Since the wording is different, may they perform slightly different? If you try New & Deleted with Interview, I would suggest backing up ZWave settings first, then a complete backup. That way if something else is deleted you can restore. Leave event viewer open while doing this.

2. Try right clicking on device and write changes - leave event viewer open while doing this.

3. Exclude device and then include device and see if it does better - leave event viewer open while doing this.

4. Open support ticket with UD.