10v dimmer suggestions?

I have a couple of 0-10v controlled lights (sinking voltage).  It has been a few years since I posted about this and am wondering again if anything new is available.  Anybody have any success getting such a light hooked up to ISY?  I would like to have a local switch to control as usual in addition to having that switch managed by ISY.  I do not have any 3 way situations, just a single switch I would like to have ISY be able to manage.  Thanks for any ideas.

I have a couple of 0-10v controlled lights (sinking voltage).  It has been a few years since I posted about this and am wondering again if anything new is available.  Anybody have any success getting such a light hooked up to ISY?  I would like to have a local switch to control as usual in addition to having that switch managed by ISY.  I do not have any 3 way situations, just a single switch I would like to have ISY be able to manage.  Thanks for any ideas.
Just a bit of a cludge of components using an Insteon lamplinc dimmer, a bell transformer, rectifier some filter capacitors and a load resistor to load down your current source and make the output voltage respond more quickly when lowering the voltage.

Of course it would take a component box and a place to install it, and if remote two conductors to get it to the control electronics for the lighting.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever tried a Qubino Flush Dimmer?  It is a z-wave device.  It does not specify if it is a 10v sinking or 10v sourcing dimmer, though by the examples, it seems to be a sinking dimmer (which is what I want).

https://qubino.com/products/flush-dimmer0-10v/

Also, I would need the Z-wave adapter for a 994i.  I am not going to be upgrading this unit to eisy, this is at my church and it just isn't necessary.  So, in short, can I still get the 994 z wave module?

Edited by apostolakisl