New USB 2413U not installing modules

Don

I have been using a 2413S with the USB adapter with eisy for a couple on months.  decided to replace with 2413U when they became available. Now if I try to install additional insteon devices they do not show in the main list.  Suggestions??

@Don

Try removing power from the EISY. After it powers up can you add devices?

If you're still unable to add both Zwave and Insteon devices to your EISY, press the front button on the EISY ONCE, wait about 10 minutes then reboot the EISY

Did that fix your issues?

18 hours ago, Don said:

However I cannot add Insteon devices with "start linking" and cannot add Z wave devices at all.  Any suggestions. 

Since you can add Insteon by typing in the address, but the "Start Linking" doesn't add Insteon OR Z-wave I would suggest you open a ticket with UDI Support so they can get some logs from you. That sounds like it could be a bug or other issue and they'd be best able to help.

https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets/

It might help if you export your error log after attempting to link some devices. 

Please report back what you hear from support and how they resolved your issue so it might help others should they have similar issues.