Best plugin blind control?

I'm looking at the SmarterHome "Blinds Automation Kit". I got there from a UDI newsletter a few weeks ago. It looks good for my application but I can't figure out if/how it will integrate with IoX. I'm assuming so since UDI recommended it but I can't find good information on it.

They also have two different bridges but I can't tell the difference except one says for roller shades and the other is for blinds, go figure.

I also have a Sunsetter awning that I want to integrate that is supposed to use Somfy and I don't know what to do with it either.

Do I even need a bridge? Is there one bridge to rule them all?

First off, I have no experience with the SmarterHome products.  However there is a node server, MySmartBlinds, which works with SmarterHome products (so the docs: https://github.com/UniversalDevicesInc-PG3/udi-MySmartBlinds-nodeserver/blob/main/README.md say).  

Pretty much all the different automated blinds/shades solutions that work with UDI do so via node servers. The exception would be ones that use z-wave.

And, yes, each different product has it's own bridge.  No standardized blind/shade bridge is available.  The Polisy/eisy is the hub that can centralize control of multiple different manufacturers bridges.

There is a Somfy node server, but again, I have no experience with it so I can't tell you if it will work with your Sunsetter or not.

There is also the RYSE node server developed by Bob that will work with a continuous loop chain for an operator. I have been looking in to them and they offer some level of discount for purchases of 5 or 10 devices.

Apparently, they also run some sales periodically.

The closest thing to a "standard" bridge device for window treatments (and ceiling fans) is the Bond Bridge. Contact Bond about compatibility with the shades or blinds you are considering by providing the FCC ID of the receiver. I know they support the RTS Somfy motors as well as other motor brands. If the motor has an RF remote, there is a good chance that Bond will be able to control it and with better range than the original remotes.

P.S. I have no affiliation with Bond. Just speaking from firsthand experience after testing a Bond Pro bridge against solutions provided by Somfy and other manufacturers.