Re: IMPORTANT: New Google Home Action

Go to solution Solved by lilyoyo1,

Is there an ETA on the new solution? Unfortunate that you didn't warn us until June 6 and submit new code until a couple of days ago,  even though the announcement was made by Google almost a year ago.

We rely heavily on this interface.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Mecheng70 said:

Mine hasn't worked for a few weeks now. Even removed and readded and nothing.  

It should be working.

Please open a support ticket and specify your uuid.

You may want to check your configuration under My Profile.

If "Amazon Echo and Google Home ISY" is set to My Preferred ISY, then make sure your preferred ISY is set correctly.

Also on the ISY tab, for that ISY, click Select Tool | Connectivity | Google Home. Do you see your devices?

All the devices show up on my.isy and it was set to use all.  I changed to preferred isy. 

Devices show up in Google home but are grayed out.  After I made the change for the "My Preferred ISY", the commands were resend to Google Home. 

Tried google voice and it did work, BUT the devices on the google home go offline and online all the time.  Here is a video:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/b7G2vo9gF7N3n3taA

On 7/4/2023 at 1:17 PM, Mecheng70 said:

All the devices show up on my.isy and it was set to use all.  I changed to preferred isy. 

Devices show up in Google home but are grayed out.  After I made the change for the "My Preferred ISY", the commands were resend to Google Home. 

Tried google voice and it did work, BUT the devices on the google home go offline and online all the time.  Here is a video:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/b7G2vo9gF7N3n3taA

The most likely reason is ISY getting offline and online on portal.

15 hours ago, bmercier said:

The most likely reason is ISY getting offline and online on portal.

Isy notifies me when it is off or online.  And other that the major hardware failure I've been dealing with for the last 36 hours.  Everything is up and running now, it still shows as offline. But voice commands work. 

Isy notifies me when it is off or online.  And other that the major hardware failure I've been dealing with for the last 36 hours.  Everything is up and running now, it still shows as offline. But voice commands work. 

Portal will give you an offline warning only if offline long enough. If it reconnects within a few seconds, no warnings will be sent.

Login to portal, and hover the online indicator and check the date. This tells you when it became online last. It’s a good reliability indicator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1