New eero router and now I can't login to Polyglot v3

Go to solution Solved by Techman,

I need some new ideas.  My old ones haven't worked.  I replaced my router with a eero mesh system.  My eisy has an IP reservation and I have no problems launching into it.  I can access the ISY portal without issues.  When I try to go into the Polyglot v3 from either the launcher or from the Administrative Console, the logon screen comes up, I enter my credentials, press the login button and nothing happens.  I have tried the Incognito mode on Chrome and tried using Microsoft Edge without luck.

Given that when I was using my old router there were no problems, I am wondering what is different with the eero router. Maybe the router isn't the problem.  I am open to anything.  I am probably just overlooked something.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

RK

Yes, I have access to the devices and programs.  The programs are running as expected.  I rebooted the eisy and there was no change in the Polyglot login.  Press the button and nothing happens.  After reboot I confirmed that the devices are working normally, except for the KASA devices.  I can turn bulbs on and off, but the information in the administrative console is empty.

I truly appreciate the help and ideas.

RK

1 hour ago, RKinOhio said:

I pulled the power and verified that I am 5.6 on both the UI and the eisy.  I can now get into the Polyglot!

Thank you for your help.  I will add that to my bag of tricks.

RK

It's a documented issue, they're working on it. It should be fixed in the next update.

• Thanks 1

As I started working with the Polyglot this afternoon, I noticed that my KASA node server was showing the IoX as disconnected.  I have tried logging off and on, rebooting the eisy, rebooting the eisy with the power cord and numerous other groupings, but it is still not connected.  Am I missing something else for my bag of tricks and tips?

Thanks, RK

image.thumb.png.7f7496b84eb6e1fac5886e60cc6a2061.png

5 hours ago, RKinOhio said:

As I started working with the Polyglot this afternoon, I noticed that my KASA node server was showing the IoX as disconnected.  I have tried logging off and on, rebooting the eisy, rebooting the eisy with the power cord and numerous other groupings, but it is still not connected.  Am I missing something else for my bag of tricks and tips?

Thanks, RK

image.thumb.png.7f7496b84eb6e1fac5886e60cc6a2061.png

Try doing an "update packages" on the eisy. Current IoX firmware is 5.6.2, Current PG3 is 3.1.33

For some reason, I have not been able to get the 'update packages' to update anything.  I have tried repeatedly with both the reboot button and the power pulled.  I am tempted to restore an earlier configuration and see if that will allow me to update.

Do you have an other suggestions?

49 minutes ago, RKinOhio said:

Thanks, Dennis.   I tried the update and I am still at 5.6.0.  Any other thoughts?

Randy

Did you follow Michel's instructions about upgrading after a failure in his post?

If you haven't seen it, he said if you have a failed update, you need to reboot, then upgrade packages, and then a second reboot.

Have you tried this?