Zigbee - Confirmed Working Thread

ShawnW

Smart Plug,DOGAIN Zigbee Smart Plugs Outlet Works with ST and Echo Plus Hub Voice Control Compatible with Alexa and The Google Assistant (Hub Required)(2 Pack)

https://www.amazon.com/DOGAIN-SmartThings-Compatible-Assistant-Required/dp/B08G46WWBB/ref=sr_1_1_pp?keywords=smart+plug&qid=1699711279&s=lamps-light&sr=1-1

Works well..  I do have an issue where this plug is turning off every 40 minutes or so. I do not have any programs that turn it off...  I created a sVariable to flag when it turned off and to immediately turn it back on until I can figure out why it is turning off..

I linked my second switch to see if it also turns off after 40 minutes or so and it does. My program fix works to ' keep it on ' so I am ok with this. I selected these because of their size being small enough to plug in to an outlet on my porch. This outlet has the spring loaded covers you have to open in order to plug a device in to them, but since mine are far enough under the porch roof they are protected from all but a rain storm with heavy winds blowing directly toward my front door.

Edited by Jim P