lights on and off

my lights are going on and off .  if i turn on or light switch off. it also goes on and off . on another light in another room. if my 220 electric dryer heat cycles goes on or off. a light will on on and off. i can see the led on the switch go up and down. i have a refurbished plm. it did not start right away when i recieved it and installed. took about 4or 5 months to happen any thoghts or suggestions on why. 

Edited by TROSEMAN

Your post is somewhat vague.

What controller are you using, what is its firmware version?

Did you factory reset the PLM before you linked it to your controller.

What Insteon devices are you having issues with?  Are there any programs associated with those devices?

• Like 2

sounds like an issue with a program, as a troubleshooting step try disabling all your programs.  do this by clicking "My Programs" folder and creating a folder condition that will always be False.   I have a variable named $sTest that I often use for this,

If
     $sTest = -99999999

If the problem goes away you have a program that is doing it.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 11:25 PM, Techman said:

Your post is somewhat vague.

What controller are you using, what is its firmware version?

Did you factory reset the PLM before you linked it to your controller.

What Insteon devices are you having issues with?  Are there any programs associated with those devices?

i am using isy 994I . i had the sent the plm out for a repair that is know from this forum. i did not factory reset should i now? and what sequence should i do that to? i am not real knowledgeable about this.  5.0.16c firmware thanks for your help.  lights go off and on i can see the little led on the side of the switch go up and down with the light on and off.  if i shut off a light switch in laundry room the light in living room goes on and off with it. they are not on any program. they were all working great before plm needed repair and worked for months after i reinstalled the plm this is getting worse it has been doing this without touching any switches on its own.

1 hour ago, TROSEMAN said:

i am using isy 994I . i had the sent the plm out for a repair that is know from this forum. i did not factory reset should i now? and what sequence should i do that to? i am not real knowledgeable about this.  5.0.16c firmware thanks for your help.  lights go off and on i can see the little led on the side of the switch go up and down with the light on and off.  if i shut off a light switch in laundry room the light in living room goes on and off with it. they are not on any program. they were all working great before plm needed repair and worked for months after i reinstalled the plm this is getting worse it has been doing this without touching any switches on its own.

After installing the repaired PLM, did you try a restore PLM from ISY menu?